Frequently Asked Questions
How big is your trailer?
New England Mobile Showers has a 39’ shower trailer with 16 showers total, two rooms containing 8 showers each.
What does New England Mobile Showers provide?
- 39 Foot Shower Trailer, complete with two shower rooms with 8 showers each. With propane on demand hot water, none of your participants end up with cold showers.
- Professional Cleaning for the duration of your event.
- Professional Set-up. We set-up to maximize efficiency and minimize wait time for showers.
- Waiting area for your participants: including tents and chairs.
- Transportation to and from your event.
- Insurance, New England Mobile Showers is fully insured.
- Optional: Towel rental for your participants. Everyone always forgets something, right?
What do I need to provide?
- Level Ground. An area at least 40’ x 20’ that can hold a 15,000lb trailer. Parking lots or paved areas work great!
- Sewer access. Don’t have Sewer access? We have holding tanks on board in the event you do not have sewer access; we charge an additional fee to have these tanks pumped.
- Water access. Don’t have water access on site? We have on board water capacity if you don’t have water access.
- Electricity, We require minimal power (5 – 30 amp circuits) our hot water is heated by propane. Electricity is used to operate the air conditioning units and the interior lights. Don’t have electricity on site? We can provide a generator.
Why don’t you list your pricing on the website?
Call or e-mail us for a quote. Each event is unique and as a result we are unable to provide generic pricing. We guarantee we can beat any other companies pricing.
Where do you travel?
New England Mobile Showers is based in Maine, but we can travel anywhere in the country. We specialize in serving New England.
I still have questions!
Call (207) 200-8024 or e-mail we would love to hear from you!